Sunday, March 8, 2009

Phish Takes Hampton



I finally got to sit down and digest some of this weekend's Phish shows in Hampton, VA. It was being billed simply as the Super Bowl of Concerts over at Melophobe and I can't say I disagree. When I read the first setlist from Friday I knew that the guys in Phish were not f-ing around with this . Get over to Live Phish and download these shows immediately. Fluffhead as the opener? Right into Divided Sky? The crowd reaction is unreal. It's gonna take awhile for me to soak it in, but I will say that I am officially geeked for the shows at Alpine Valley. If Hampton is any indicator this will be a good summer for Phish fans everywhere.

Be sure to check out the pics over at PhishFromtheRoad's Flickr photostream and you can get some good stories about the shows and the expexperience at Phish Thoughts and from Seth Wolfman at Melophobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment