Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Morning Jacket To Release Live EP April 18th


In an email to fans today MMJ announced they would be releasing a Live EP from their 8/16/08 show at Louisville, KY's waterfront park. You can read the full message from the band over at The Steam Engine. You should be heading there frequently as they've got all you My Morning Jacket needs covered. Be sure to check out Jim James' interview with Ken Wilber while you're there. James tells much of MMJ's backstory and what it has meant to him. Very cool interview...oh and they've got a ton of good downloads over there too.
In the meantime check out the behind the scenes video from the My Morning Jacket EP to be released April 18th. Just watching it reminds me of how keeeeck ace these guys are in concert. Enjoy and be sure to get a copy when it comes out.

My Morning Jacket from Tugboat Productions on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, definitely will picking that album up. That video makes me want to party with an 8 foot tall dancing owl. I read a book by Ken Wilber a little over a year ago. Tough read, but interesting nonetheless. Dude is based out of Boulder, too. Small world.

    ReplyDelete