Monday, June 8, 2009

PHISH TICKETS CAME!



The tickets came last Friday, I've been eager to post since. Just holding these gets me excited. I've been looking at the set lists from Phish shows so far this year and they all sound so good. Some songs I really hope to hear when I see em are:

Back On The Train
Stash
Gumbo
Silent In The Morning
Contact
The Lizards
Vultures
When The Circus Comes To Town
Run Like an Antelope
Wading In The Velvet Sea
The Wedge

Really they can play whatever they want...



Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook

4 comments:

  1. those songs would make for a great set list and i agree i would love to hear them played. 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to hear 'The Wedge' as well. Pumped for the Alpine shows. Should be good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want them to play wilson

    ReplyDelete