Monday, May 11, 2009

Rocker Hottie Of The Week - Shara Worden of My Brightest Diamond


Coming off last week's Dark Was The Night concert I knew I had found our Rocker Hottie for the week. Shara Worden wowed with her version of "Feeling Good" that she performed. Maybe I was blinded by the vocals, but I don't think so. She was looking pretty cute in some kinda glittery sparkle dress for the occasion. I like. Have a look and a listen.

With Sufjan Stevens and the Illinoisemakers.




Check out the My Brightest Diamond website and read a little interview with the young lady from Brooklyn Vegan. At the Dark Was The Night show John Carlin actually had to come back out to tell the crowd that it was in fact Shara Worden that had stolen the show with the track below. Impressive recording and nothing lost in person.

My Brightest Diamond - Feeling Good - Buy the Dark Was The Night Compilation



Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment