Friday, May 29, 2009

Grizzly Bear, Here We Go Magic @ Town Hall, New York 5/28/09

...just caught the last couple songs from opening band, Here We Go Magic.
Then it was time for some GRIZZLY BEAR!!!
Grizzly 039
They opened with "Southern Point" and "Cheerleader". After that I lost track of or stopped trying to remember song names (I did do my best reenactment of the video for "Two Weeks" when they played that tune). I was chanting and humming the night away after that one. Very good live performance and a nice way to celebrate my birthday. Special shout out to kz for making the trip and joining me at the show. Enjoy some more pictures from the night under the fold...

Here We Go Magic (above)
Grizzly Bear (below)
Grizzly 042
Grizzly 039
Grizzly 065
Grizzly 052
Grizzly 060
Grizzly 066
Grizzly 067
Read the NY Times review of the show.
Now let me go digest some Veckatimest...

Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Sounds-and looks- like a wonderful Golden Birthday concert and I'm glad KZ was there to celebrate with you. Let me know when the new cd arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very nice way to celebrate my golden birthday. Good music with good company.

    ReplyDelete