Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phoenix @ Aragon Ballroom 9/23/09 Chicago, IL: More Videos & Setlist


Fun night at the Aragon last night. I hadn't been able to get "Lisztomania" out of my head (probably annoying to my fellow concert goers) so it was fun to have them open with that one. We posted the encore rendition of "1901", but lots more videos from the evening w/ Phoenix including some on stage climbing and a jaunt into the crowd for lead singer Thomas Mars. Full setlist also included below.

Phoenix - "Lasso"


Phoenix - "Armistice"


Phoenix - "Love Like A Sunset Part II"


Phoenix - "Funky Square Dance"


Phoenix - "If I Ever Feel Better"


Thomas Mars - Post "1901" in the crowd


Phoenix @ The Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL 9/23/09 SETLIST:
1. Lisztomania
2. Long Distance Call
3. Lasso
4. Napoleon Says
5. Run Run Run
6. Armistice
7. Fences
8. Girlfriend
9. Love Like a Sunset Part I
10. Love Like a Sunset Part II
11. Consolation Prizes
12. Rome
13. Funky Squaredance
14. Party Time?
ENCORE:
15. Playground Love
16. Too Young Play
17. If I Ever Feel Better
18. 1901


Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment