Monday, August 3, 2009

All Points West 2009: Sunday Ghostland Observatory Pictures & Videos

Ghostland Observatory
As 9PM rolled around Sunday night peopled started jockeying for position for Coldplay and MGMT, but a select and lucky few made their way to the Queen of the Valley tent for Ghostland Observatory. I'd seen these guys last year and had been inspired to dance my a$$ off. This night was no different. The guys from Austin and their set would prove to be my highlight of my limited time at APW on Sunday.

Experience the lasers and irresistible urge to dance for yourself. PICS AND VIDEOS BELOW.

Ghostland Observatory

Ghostland Observatory - "Sad Sad City"


Ghostland Observatory - "Heavy Heart"


Ghostland Observatory

F@ck. These guys were awesome. I had considered leaving to try to catch MGMT, but couldn't pull myself away. Too much fun. If you have a chance to catch these guys do not pass up the opportunity. Good times guaranteed.

Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment