Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Pied Piper Kells, Kills It



I just couldn't resist posting this. The fact is R. Kelly is one of my favorite entertainers. Kells seriously puts out hit after hit after hit, singing about the best topics. Who would have ever thought someone would put out a song with these lyrics.

"Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant,
Lay your body down and get you pregnant,
Knock you up, pregnant, Knock you up"


It is a guilty pleasure, I hope the rest of you can appreciate his genius. I'm still waiting for more chapters to the epic Trapped In The Closet Hip-Hopera. Lets give it up for Mr. Show Biz, The King of R&B.

"Shes more than a mistress enough to handle my buisness,
Now put that girl in my kitchen"


-Riley


Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment