Friday, October 22, 2010

My Morning Jacket Close 'It Still Moves' Show with Some Lionel Richie

No secret that we're pretty big My Morning Jacket fans here at Happy Genius Heroes. The band's covers of 'Easy' and 'All Night Long' reignited our interest in Lionel Richie. Following MMJ to New Orleans for Jazz Fest we even got to see THE MAN, Lionel perform (did we mention he was awesome?).

Well last night to close out My Morning Jacket's night performing It Still Moves at Terminal 5 they played it. The setlist (included below) looks unreal and some Lionel to close? Epic.



MY Morning Jacket 10/21/10 Terminal 5 - New York City, NY

SETLIST:
1. Mahgeetah
2. Dancefloors
3. Golden
4. Masterplan
5. One Big Holiday
6. I Will Sing You Songs
7. Easy Morning Rebel
8. Run Thru
9. Rollin Back
10. Just One Thing
11. Steam Engine
12. One In The Same
------
13. Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You (Bob Dylan)
14. How Could I Know
15. Sooner
16. Head Held High (The Velvet Underground)
17. It Makes No Difference (The Band)
18. All Night Long (Lionel Richie)

No comments:

Post a Comment