Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Find: Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros



Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros | Myspace | Official Website

I was gonna save these tunes for the jams this week but after having their songs stuck in my head for multiple days I decided they deserve their own post. I'm not really sure what there is to say. James Quinn turned me on to them early this week when he told me he bought tickets to their upcoming show at Lincoln Hall, Friday November 27th. I'm tempted now to buy tickets myself. This 10-piece folk/rock group looks like they 'bring it' at their shows. I went to Reckless Records to pick up their debut album, Up From Below, but they didn't have it yet. After making the effort to support my local record store I'll have to just order this one online. Until then dig in to these tracks.

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home



Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

The sound quality isnt great in the videos of them live but you get a good idea of the vibe. Thats it I'm sold. Can't wait to stomp my feet at this one.



anyone got TGIFJam requests for this week?

-Riley



Digg! Digg this | Post to del.icio.us | facebook Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment