Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Genius Heroes Radio 10/13/11

Still working out some kinks in the new studio, but I think we got some good tunes in. Have a listen. Let us know what you think.

Happy Genius Heroes Radio - October 13, 2011
PLAYLIST:
1. Feist - I Feel It All (just got the tail end on the recording)
2. Langhorne Slim - I Love To Dance
3. Alexander - Truth
4. The Head and The Heart - Sounds Like Hallelujah
5. The Dutchess and The Duke - Hands
6. Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit - Codeine
7. Kurt Vile - Society Is My Friend
8. Zola Jesus - Vessel
9. Cults - Abducted
10. Beirut - The Rip Tide
11. Crystal Stilts - Shake The Shackles
12. The Antlers - Parentheses
13. William Tyler - Terrace of the Leper King

1 comment:

  1. Lots of new music-to me anyhow-and a favorite by Head and the Heart-thanks. Raining here, too so nice to have some music to go with the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete